Senior Internal Auditor Interactive Gaming
Company: Ballys Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
A career with Ballys means starting on a path to endless
possibilities. Our growing business is in search of service minded
individuals who are looking for a place to build and grow; a place
to excel; a place to truly make a difference. If you are looking to
be challenged in an exciting, fast paced environment, this is the
place for you!
The Role:The Senior Internal Auditor - Interactive Gaming will
ensure assets of the Company are properly safeguarded in accordance
with Company policy and procedures for interactive sportsbook,
fantasy sports, and online casino activities under Bally
- Executes Audit Plans to achieve audit objectives related to
interactive gaming activities.
- Assist the Interactive Manager with identifying, assessing,
documenting and developing key risk indicators while participating
in the audit risk assessment process to understand the existing and
emerging risks within sports betting, fantasy sports, and online
- Assist the Interactive Manager in monitoring and ensuring
compliance with rules and regulations, Internal Controls,
regulatory reporting, KYC, AML, Responsible Gaming and
Fraud/Payments in each state of operation. Assist in analyzing
online gaming regulations from an operational perspective,
translating regulations into actionable requirements.
- Works with the SOX Manager to complete required SOX testing for
the interactive gaming segment.
- Prepares and follows audit programs to conduct audits. During
the audit process, assess business risk, operational efficiencies,
identifies weaknesses, and recommends solutions. Additionally,
executes an effective monitoring and testing program for each state
- Creates effective and efficient schedules and audit workpapers
to meet audit objectives.
- Assists the audit team in the development of reports and
- Maintains audit files in accordance with department policies
and follows up to ensure audit recommendations have been
- Assists in developing and implementing alternative audit
procedures to enhance operations.
- Liaises with external auditors and gaming regulators to
communicate information and resolve problems, as needed.
- Develops and maintains relationships with property management
to obtain feedback and provide additional management support, as
- Departmental liaison with IT staff on all technical matters
relating to IT applications/reviews
- Communicates the status of the yearly audit plan and all
projects to the Interactive Manager.
- Bachelors degree (B.A. /B.S.) from four-year College or
university in related field required.
- CPA, CIA, or CISA certification preferred but not
- Must have minimum of three years of Internal Audit experience
and/or training. Familiarity with standards, concepts, practices
and procedures with Interactive Gaming, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, gaming
and/or pari-mutuel wagering is desired.
- Strong understanding of SOX control framework for GAAP
- Ability to understand and adhere to regulatory standards and
communicate effectively with Gaming Regulators.
- Strong ability to analyze and document necessary business
- Knowledge of products including hardware, game, operating
systems, and interoperability.
- Experience with data analysis
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups, which can include Executive Management,
clients, customers, and the public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Must be able to travel to operations as needed.by Jobble
Keywords: Ballys Corporation, Providence , Senior Internal Auditor Interactive Gaming, Accounting, Auditing , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!