Night Auditor, Part Time - Graduate Providence Hotel
Company: Graduate Providence
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located in the heart of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, the
294-room Graduate Providence is a landmark hotel with an
illustrious past. Designed by the celebrated firm Warren and
Wetmore, the architects behind New York City's Grand Central
Station, the hotel debuted to widespread acclaim in 1922 and
quickly became the tourist and social center of Providence. Today,
deeply woven within the city's fabric and culture and beloved by
generations of guests, the Graduate Providence is an authentic
Providence tradition. The Graduate Providence is a member of the
Historic Hotels of America.
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier
transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management
reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest
billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible
for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all
levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as
required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e.,
Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.)
according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier's
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system
functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests
Keywords: Graduate Providence, Providence , Night Auditor, Part Time - Graduate Providence Hotel, Accounting, Auditing , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!