Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an
experienced Customer Service, Customer Relations Representative in
Smithfield, RI. This position is a temporary opportunity. If you
meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service, Customer Relations
Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as a customer advocate.
• Verbal and written communications with customers.
• Review and process incoming letters and email.
• Work closely with field management, category managers, and other
departments to resolve customer questions/issues.
• Research product questions on proprietary brands.
Candidates must meet the following Customer Service, Customer
Relations Representative requirements for consideration:
• Must be available to work first or second shift depending on
needs of business
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience working with
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in MS Office Preferred
• 2 years experience in inbound customer call center preferred
• 2 years retail experience preferred
• Bi-lingual a plus
• Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
Start time will be scheduled between 1PM and 4PM & Training classes
will be held from 8:30 - 5PM Monday to Friday.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.