Sr.Administrative Assistant - Public Companies & Private Equity
Posted on: November 22, 2021
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the
U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee
business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as
individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise
combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national
- 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by
Great Place to Work--
- 2020Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for
- Top Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
- 2021 Top Workplaces USA Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann
P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting
services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that
provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides,
business consulting, tax and financial services.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
This position will provide administrative support to members of the
New England Public Company and Private Equity teams. He/she will
perform a variety of administrative duties to effectively maximize
the productivity and time of his/her designated internal
This individual will support C suite level professionals in a very
fast paced, client-centric environment. This individual will be
both a leader and a great team member and will consistently
striving to improve our client service delivery, the mechanics
behind such delivery and well as be a positive include on the NE
Region as a whole.
- Lead projects focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness
of various Revenue Team operational processes.
- Conduct research and produce reports related to client
activity, financial performance and resource needs.
- Provide administrative support to executive-level team members
on a daily basis, including complex calendar management,
preparation of expense reports and client correspondence and other
needs, as assigned.
- Prepare engagement letters by customizing and modifying
approved templates to accurately reflect the scope of work. Ensure
documents are client through management of the process, and make
suggestions for improvement.
- Lead internal and external meeting management for Leadership
supports, including site/venue selection, agenda, materials
creation, pre and post event participant communication audio visual
and catering coordination.
- Work collaboratively with other administrators to ensure
efficient departmental operations.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned. Preferred
- Prior experience in the public accounting industry or a
professional services environment a plus but not required.
- Ability to effectively manage projects to completion within
- Strong initiative and independent problem solving skills as
well as the ability to work well within teams as well as lead teams
to achieve desired objectives.
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, Practice Engine, Concur, and
ProStaff a plus, but not required. Qualifications Required
- 5 or more years of executive administrative experience in a
fast paced, deadline driven professional office environment
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Fast learner with additional technology including DocuSign,
CaseWare, Amelio, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally
and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, internally
- Professional discretion and the ability to handle sensitive and
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and complete assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment, and lead teams where
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours and a
clear appreciation on what it means to provide exceptional service
to your clients.
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability.
You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone
number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ]
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and
reviews applications for employment without regard to the
applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any
other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information
about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit
these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
Keywords: CBIZ, Providence , Sr.Administrative Assistant - Public Companies & Private Equity, Administration, Clerical , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!