Ops and Programs Administrative Coordinator
Company: Rhode Island Community Food Bank
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Starting Between: $21.00-$24.00 per hour
Our Mission: To improve the quality of life for all Rhode Islanders
by advancing solutions to the problem of hunger.
Our Vision: We envision a state where no one goes hungry.
The Coordinator reports to the COO is responsible for
administrative and project support for the COO and the operations
and programs teams. Coordinates team administrative systems
including scheduling deliveries and meetings, the electronic file
systems, food donation and food drive calls, agency grant
management and other projects and communication as needed. Also
supports the programs DEI activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project administrative support – Provides administrative
support for projects ranging from things like building renovations
to implementing new tracking systems, community surveys, studies
and assessments, and program reviews and pilots.
- Electronic and hard copy filing systems – Coordinates with all
ops and programs teams keeping the electronic file system
streamlined and up to date. Monitors the folder system and keeps
outdated and duplicate information managed.
- Ops and programs website content review coordination –
Coordinates the content review with all operations and program
teams and coordinates communication with the development team
regarding website and social media content.
- Agency grants management – works with management team to
coordinate and track all agency support grants from RFP development
to application to final reports from agencies.
- Donation calls – provides direct support to the donations
manager taking all donation calls on site when the manager is not
in the building.
- Delivery scheduling – takes all calls from logistics companies
and scheduling incoming deliveries.
- Support with team training, scheduling, and community
partnership events and activities – provides planning and logistics
support and scheduling for events and activities, takes and
distributes meeting minutes, helps coordinating deliverables and
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An associate's degree and three years related work experience
or the equivalent.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office environment
(Word, Excel, Outlook) and standard office equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail
deal with interruptions and maintain focus on tasks while producing
- Effective problem-solving skills & the ability to assess issues
& develop new strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively when speaking and in writing
using standard forms of professional and office communication.
- Experience in customer service & working with social services
- Ability to make presentations and develop and deliver reports
to a varied audience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with people from diverse social and ethnic
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
For more information and to apply, please click "Apply Now".
Keywords: Rhode Island Community Food Bank, Providence , Ops and Programs Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!