Posted on: October 18, 2020
At HopeHealth, success is measured by the heartfelt care we
unconditionally provide to patients in our communities. Our
passionate, highly-skilled professionals bring comfort and dignity
to patients and their families through hospice care, palliative
care, home care, grief support, and dementia and Alzheimer's
services. As a major teaching affiliate for hospice and palliative
care of the Warren Alpert School of Medicine of Brown School of
Medicine, our reach is wide and impact profound. We are proud to be
one of the largest and oldest not-for-profit hospice and palliative
care organizations in New England. Join our organization and see
how your talents can make an impact on the lives of others.
HopeHealth is seeking an experienced Content Writer with digital
and social marketing skills to join our dynamic marketing team.
This is a full-time position based at our headquarters location in
Providence, RI. The Content Writer wears multiple hats and works
across all levels and functions of HopeHealth and with external
audiences to create, produce and market engaging content to
multiple audiences in alignment with organizational growth and
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for development of written content for internal
and external audiences.
- Create and curate content across various digital, social and
print channels, as appropriate to the purpose and target
- Produce and edit copy, images, video, and other content
elements for various communications platforms including website,
social, sales collateral, advertising, radio and video.
- Collaborate in the management of HopeHealth social and digital
marketing communication channels.
- Collaborate in the development and execution of multichannel
- Pursue and develop relationships with local and regional
- Support executive and internal communication needs.
- Monitor media and proactively create content to insert
HopeHealth into the conversation on current news relevant to our
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree with at least three years' experience in
- Solid copywriting, editing and content creation skills
including story telling with the ability to adapt style, tone, and
voice to varied content types and audiences, while staying on-brand
- Strong working knowledge of digital and social media
- Ability to do basic photography and video development to
complement written content.
- Demonstrated ability to use data, insight, and intuition to
make informed decisions and improve content performance.
- Knowledge of web content development best practices and SEO.
Experience with content management systems and HTML a plus.
- Excellent proofreading skills, with an eye for detail.
- Experience in developing media relations a plus.
- Valid driver's license, automobile insurance and own
- Compassionate and empathetic individual able to embrace the
values of HopeHealth's mission.
- Strong communication skills and ability to easily connect with
- Highly motivated, deadline oriented and self-disciplined
individual with ability to simultaneously manage multiple
- Flexibility and ability to shift priorities with changing
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Competitive health benefits
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company provided life insurance
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: HopeHealth, Providence , Content Writer, Advertising , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!