Senior Accountant, External Reporting
Company: Bally's Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Role:The Senior Accountant, External Reporting will assist
with the coordination of the company's SEC reporting activities
including the preparation of Forms 10-K and 10-Q and other SEC and
regulatory related filings. This position will also assist with
stock-based compensation accounting and equity administration
duties, financial statement risk assessment process required by the
Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 ("SOX"), and other special projects , as
- Initial preparation of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, DEF 14A, as well
as other required filings with the SEC.
- Collaborate with business partners throughout the SEC filing
process, including but not limited to, corporate accounting, legal,
investor relations, and various members of management.
- Assist with the risk assessment process supporting the
company's SOX 404 program, as needed.
- Assist with the accounting, reporting and disclosure of the
company's equity compensation plans in accordance with ASC
- Administration of the company's equity compensation plan
including internal and external reporting, accounting for
stock-based transactions, maintenance of accounts, and coordination
with third party providers.
- Preparation of equity related Proxy disclosures and Section 16
Form 3/4 filings.
- Support other SEC, accounting and finance related special
projects, as assigned.
- Strong U.S. GAAP acumen and understanding of accounting and
financial reporting matters.
- Decision making and strong analytical skills.
- Strong documentation and communication skills and ability to
present findings to management.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively with
others to achieve the common goal.
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize
assignments and consistently meet deadlines.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related, accredited field
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting and/or public
- Experience with SEC Reporting required
- Experience with SOX 404 compliance preferred
- Experience with ASC718 Stock Compensation and equity
administration duties preferred
- Experience with Workiva SEC Reporting tool preferred
- Certified Public Accountant Certification preferred.
Get to know us:Bally's Corporation is a leading regional
casino-entertainment company with a growing omni-channel presence
of online sports betting and iGaming offerings in the US. It
currently owns and manages 14 casinos across 10 states, a horse
racetrack in Colorado and has access to OSB licenses in 14 states.
It also owns Bally's Interactive, a first-in-class B2B2C sports
betting platform, Monkey Knife Fight, the fastest growing daily
fantasy sports site in North America, and SportCaller, a leading
global B2B free-to-play game provider, and Telescope, a leading
provider of real-time fan engagement solutions.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive salaries with generous PTO, 401(K) matching, and
- Great diverse team
- Professional and personal growth
Keywords: Bally's Corporation, Providence , Senior Accountant, External Reporting, Advertising , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!