Digital Marketing Associate
Company: CME Corp.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you are looking for a dynamic position where you can hit the
ground running and make an immediate impact? Then look no further,
you'll be a great fit for CME.
CME Corp is looking for a results oriented digital marketer to join
our marketing team, you will be an instrumental part of the team
tasked with building B2B digital marketing strategies that attract,
nurture and ultimately convert. This position will be focused on
the planning and execution of our digital advertising campaigns,
email marketing & nurture programs, as well as the measurement and
reporting of these activities from end-to-end. This is a remote
position, but must be able to commute to the office. This role will
report to the Director of Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all aspects of B2B PPC campaigns including search,
display, paid social and retargeting.
- Create automated lead nurturing email campaigns in HubSpot.
Testing and optimizing landing pages, calls to action, subject
- Customer journey development including retargeting, nurture and
- Measurement and reporting of marketing activities and general
- Assist in any other periodic marketing projects and tasks as
required, including but not limited to lead capturing, scoring,
managing/organizing/disseminating marketing collateral, etc.
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or any other related
- 2+ years of direct hands-on experience executing, running, and
managing digital display campaigns, SEM campaigns (Google/Bing
Ads), and social media ad campaigns (especially LinkedIn Ads) in a
- 2+ years of comprehensive experience with using Google
Analytics (or a similar analytics tool) to analyze campaign
performance and making/implementing data driven decisions to
- Experience using HubSpot or a similar marketing automation
- B2B social media fluency, native use and knowledge of LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their ad platforms.
- Curiosity, attention to detail, collaboration and the ability
to effectively multi-task are all a plus
What Would Be Great To Have:
- Experience using Magento ecommerce platform and SalesForce
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO, including keyword research,
meta-data, link building, and best practices.
- An understanding of HTML & CSS.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing people first company
that is building the infrastructure to deliver innovative,
end-to-end supply chain solutions in the healthcare equipment
- Be part of a creative and collaborative environment where you
can take on new projects that expand your skillset and encourage
- A competitive compensation package, which includes:
comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, generous
vacation and paid holidays, employer paid life insurance,
employer-matching 401k Retirement Plan and tuition
About CME:Dedicated to providing quality equipment, logistics, and
services to healthcare. CME Corp is the premier source for
equipment and turnkey logistics, delivery, and support for the
healthcare community. Headquartered in Providence, RI with branches
in Los Angeles, CA, Long Island, NY and over 35+ service centers
spanning the nation, we offer an expanded product line of more than
2 million+ medical products from more than 2,000 manufacturers.
CME Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications
from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other
classification protected by law
Keywords: CME Corp., Providence , Digital Marketing Associate, Advertising , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!