Company: High Purity New England
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Overview:Under general supervision; recommends, facilitates, and
executes marketing strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Responsible for conception, execution & management of marketing
strategies for designated channels.
- Works with marketing team and marketing manager, as needed, to
define creative strategy and success metrics.
- Communicates creative concepts and key marketing information to
in-house and external teams.
- Manages and traffics all marketing jobs, ensuring timely and
cost-conscious project completion.
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing strategies and reports
on campaign effectiveness and recommends adjustments as needed.
Prepares reports and presentations to highlight campaign success
- Builds professional relationships with cross-functional
partners and senior departmental leadership; ensures timely and
effective communication regarding all marketing programs.
- Other responsibilities as instructed by the marketing
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create persuasive and strategic copy that directly
supports business objectives.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and communicate with others
by telephone, in written form, electronically, or in person.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret
- Ability to identify and seek needed information or conduct
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability
to adjust to shifting priorities.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize,
organize, and accomplish your work.
- Ability to apply sound judgement to produce appropriate
outcomes in a variety of situations, including high volume and
- Ability to schedule and plan assigned activities so that goals
and priorities are achieved.
- Encourage, build, and maintain mutual trust, respect, and
cooperation with others, at all levels. Ability to maintain
- Ability to operate a computer with relevant software
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 to 5 years Industry related marketing experience
- Employee is required to sit, stand, walk, and move around the
facilities to include indoor and outdoor areas.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
Keywords: High Purity New England, Providence , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Smithfield, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!