Company: Silverman McGovern Staffing and Recruiting
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Director of Marketing is responsible for directing the
development and execution of the marketing strategy, ensuring
marketing objectives are aligned with the company's financial and
strategic goals and are consistent with the overall vision. The
Director of Marketing leads a team that provides the full range of
marketing and communication services, including brand development
and management, public and media relations, internal
communications, digital/online initiatives, traditional print
projects, sales promotions and collateral, social media, corporate
website, content, copywriting, and special events.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans in partnership
with lines of business to support new customer acquisition,
customer retention/development, and other objectives.
- Oversight of the company website, intranet, digital marketing,
and social media presence
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive omni-channel marketing
strategy that drives growth in retail, online, and mobile.
- Collaborate with leaders to identify new markets, products, and
other areas of expansion and growth. Develop plans to reach these
- Evaluate programs, campaigns, and promotions for effectiveness
in meeting business objectives and generate recommendations based
- Lead analysis related to brand awareness, marketing trends and
web usability studies to present findings and provide best practice
recommendations on marketing, website, and brand strategies.
- Responsible for all branded materials, ensuring correct usage
of logos, trademarks, content, and design.
- Work with third party vendors, as needed, to coordinate and
implement marketing plans.
- Develop the marketing budget and work within those guidelines
to execute on marketing efforts focused to achieve business
- Ensure regulatory compliance guidelines and rules are met in
all advertising and marketing projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field
- 10 or more years of marketing experience including digital
marketing; 5 years management experience leading a team
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a
proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess the ability to generate creative concepts and provide
- Experience planning and executing internal/external meetings
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written; ability
to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships
across the organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google
Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media Management Software,
Content Management Systems, Basic HTML & CSS, Email Marketing
Keywords: Silverman McGovern Staffing and Recruiting, Providence , Marketing Director, Advertising , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!