College Graduates - Marketing Coordinator
Company: Fort-- Foundation
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Marketing Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting a range of internal and external marketing efforts and will work in close partnership with the Marketing and extended Fort-- team. This is an exciting and diverse role that includes a mix of project coordination and ownership, event production, management and administrative tasks, and creative work. The ideal Marketing Coordinator is an eager learner, proactive and critical thinker, finds joy in organizing, and has a drive to optimize processes.
The Marketing Coordinator will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the edits/creation of on-site collateral, signage, materials, including event PowerPoints.
- Support the execution of event promotion tactics.
- Recruit volunteers for partnership events - communicate logistics, send materials and instructions.
- Manage event raffle follow-up - including data entry, database import, notifying winners and sending prizes.
- Review event surveys, analyze results, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Assist with special programs and initiatives, such as Campus Reps, sponsorship opportunities, etc.
Collateral, Inventory, Admin
- Research and manage Fort-- swag and gifts inventory; create and manage online Fort-- store.
- Update Fort-- collateral as needed. Order nametags/business cards for staff.
- Execute mailings and respond to material requests (schools, sponsors, campus reps, partnership events, etc.)
- Update the Quotes and Statistics repositories. Assist with research on target audiences, benchmark data, and women in business statistics.
- Maintain digital marketing files - organize and catalog logos, event photos, videos, and project archives.
- Track invoices and other key data and metrics as needed.
Digital Marketing & Reporting
- Manage Fort--'s online events calendar.
- Execute updates to website; partner/sponsor change requests and general content as needed.
- Support execution and tracking of deliverables for marketing partnership trades and paid advertising (gathering assets and tracking links, placing digital banners, sending screenshots, and follow-up reporting)
- Lead project management system and support database management or other digital projects as they arise.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task.
- Attention to detail, responsiveness, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work autonomously, meet deadlines, and set priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Tenacity in learning new skills, identifying solutions, and resolving issues.
- Interest in data and digital marketing: managing websites, social media, email programs, reports.
- Experience with CMS (WordPress, Convio), email program (Emma, Constant Contact, etc.), Photoshop and InDesign experience (ability to "edit" existing collateral).
- Demonstrates energy and passion for the Fort-- vision.
Keywords: Fort-- Foundation, Providence , College Graduates - Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!