Sr. Identity & Access Management Engineer (Remote)
Company: Amica Mutual Insurance Company
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Sr. IAM Engineer- Remote (Corporate Information Systems
25 Amica Way, Lincoln, RI 02865Want to be on a team that's building
The feeling is mutual.Amica is seeking a Senior IAM Engineer to
evaluate, configure, implement, monitor and support the company's
identity and access management services.Job Responsibilities:
- Implement, configure, upgrade and maintain Identity and Access
Management Services, including IAM systems and application
- Design, develop, configure and maintain IAM connector and
- Develop and maintain current and future state IAM documentation
- Work with application teams and subject matter experts across
the business to identify and document IAM-related business needs,
including access needs and access profiles.
- Participate in provisioning and recertification-related
business process and workflow design/redesign efforts.
- Maintain and support IAM recertification processes and
- Work with security, risk and audit teams to ensure that Role
Based Access Controls are implemented and operating
- Interact with vendors to implement technical solutions and
diagnose service malfunctions/disruptions.
- Monitor IAM services, including applications and systems, and
resolve or escalate issues.
- Give effective mentoring and guidance to other team
- Provide coverage and support for the IAM service and act as a
technical resource to support the Service Desk, CIS staff, and
other corporate entities.
- Conduct research and attend training and/or industry seminars
to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies.Job
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience or, an
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong understanding of data integration process and techniques
as well as IAM integration technologies (API, CSV, RPA, etc.) and
coding languages (.NET, SQL, Java, etc.).
- Ability to understand and work with SSO security and
- Ability to design, develop and deploy IAM solutions within both
on-premise and cloud-based environments.
- Ability to effectively break down, prioritize and manage
multiple competing tasks independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the
ability to communicate up, down and across the organization.
- Capable of completing non-routine work independently including
conducting research and using appropriate problem-solving
- Possess or willing to obtain Information Security and or IAM
specific certifications (CISSP, CAMS, CIAM)
- Committed to continuous learning including, but not limited to,
training sessions or seminars with a focus on expanding knowledge
beyond the current role.Perks and Benefits:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick day
- Competitive salaries and exceptional benefits
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term
disability, and life insurance
- Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Reimbursement programs
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee community involvement
- Strong relationships, lifelong friendships
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing
companyAbout AmicaAmica Mutual Insurance Company is America's
oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer,
Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life
Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life
insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the
principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring
relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a
mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and
support.Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are
authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation,
family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status,
genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age
Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the
basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or
older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers'
Compensation Act.HP15*cb*#LI-JM#Dice#LI-RemoteIAM Engineer; IAM
Administration; IAM Integration
Keywords: Amica Mutual Insurance Company, Providence , Sr. Identity & Access Management Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Lincoln, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!