Facilities Technician - $1,000 - SIGN ON BONUS! - Providence, RI
Company: Brookfield Properties
Posted on: January 24, 2023
LocationProvidence Place - One Providence PlaceBusinessAt
Brookfield Properties, we believe retail should be anything but
typical. Its why were integrating shopping, dining, entertainment,
and more to reimagine retail experiences everywhere. Because for
us, retail isnt just about managing properties or redeveloping
malls. Its about creating inspiring spaces that draw consumers in.
Its about helping our tenants build their brand in a big way. Its
about contributing to our communities. And, more than anything, its
about bringing people together.If youre ready to be a part of our
team, we encourage you to apply.Job DescriptionBrookfield
Properties has an immediate need for a Facilities Technician at
Providence Place in Providence, RI. This position is eligible for a
$1,000 Sign On Bonus. Under the direction of management, the
employee will perform a wide variety of maintenance functions
required to maintain the physical plant of the shopping center.
Overall, we seek qualities that display our companys core values
which are Humility, Attitude, Do the Right Thing, Together and Own
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various
- Operating walk behind and ride on scrubbers
- Operating hi-lifts, trash compactors, freight lift and
- Repairing, modifying and moving retail merchandising units
- Assisting with the removal of snow and ice by vehicle and/or by
- Performing minor roof, floor and plumbing repairs
- Repairing minor concrete and blacktop repairs
- Drywall installation, finishing, painting and repairs
- Assisting with maintaining inventory records
- Any other work that may be requested of the maintenance
department including maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Some shift work and shared on-call emergency response is
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 Years in related field
- 2 years Tech School Grad. or Certificate
- Valid Driver's License required The physical demands described
herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is required to do the
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach
with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to climb, smell, stoop,
kneel, bend, balance, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic
chemicals, and outside weather conditions. We are proud to create a
diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We are grateful for your interest in this position,
however, only candidates selected for pre-screening will be
contacted.At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our
people. People like you. We develop, operate, and manage more than
800 properties and 380 million square feet of real estate across
the globe. Its a feat that wouldnt be possible without our team, a
diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who
are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings dont
simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities
but exceed them, every day.
Keywords: Brookfield Properties, Providence , Facilities Technician - $1,000 - SIGN ON BONUS! - Providence, RI, Engineering , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!