Sr Windows Endpoint Engineer
Company: Harvard Partners, LLP
Posted on: November 9, 2018
We are looking for a Senior Windows Endpoint Engineer. This person will be tasked with engineering technical solutions within the workstation environment and provide 3rd level support to business lines experiencing end user productivity impact. Technologies include messaging & collaboration, directory services & GPO, remote access, operating systems, virtual compute, device management, mobility, productivity applications, application discovery, workstation build, package and delivery, browser control, advanced administrative scripting. Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Troubleshoot complex application issues within the end user environment.
- Develop automated tools for information gathering and configuration changes within the workstation environment
- Provide technical guidance based on business line solution requirements.
- Develop Windows 10 images and package deployment process
- Manage Print servers and managed printing capabilities
- Experience in all aspects of application and workstation management
- Experiencing working on merger and acquisitions transition plans for desktop and applications
- Expert on Windows 7 and 10
- Experience with various migration tools from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Office 2016
- Exposure to Jabber Collaboration tools
- Experience packaging and deployment with SCCM
- Experience operating in a regulatory environment, healthcare, banking etc.
- Expert knowledge in several of the following: directory services & GPO, remote access, operating systems, virtual compute, device management, mobility, productivity applications, application discovery, workstation build, package and delivery, browser control, advanced administrative scripting.
- Working knowledge of Software Packaging
- Familiarity with traditional and Citrix software delivery methodologies
- Critical thinker is required, ability to research and collaborate effectively
- Clear Communication Skills and technically proficient level including understanding of good documentation practices
- Familiar with Managed printing solutions
- Experience with MAC OS desired but not required Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or engineering; may have post-graduate education or training.
- Typically requires 5 to 7 years of computer systems experience with 3 to 5 years of engineer level related experience
- Preferred certification in A+, and Microsoft Desktop OS - provided by Dice Windows 10, SCCM, Desktop Engineering, Active Directory, GPO, Imaging
Keywords: Harvard Partners, LLP, Providence , Sr Windows Endpoint Engineer, Engineering , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!