Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a *Mobile Engineering
Manager* at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just
like you. Companies on *Hired* apply to you, not the other way
around. You'll receive salary and compensation details upfront -
before the interview - and be able to choose from a variety of
industries you're interested in, to find a job You'll love in less
than 2 weeks.
Mobile Engineering Managers head the team of mobile engineers
who develop and create the software applications used for mobile
devices. It is very sophisticated and ever-evolving work, so the
Mobile Engineering Manager is tasked with common managerial duties,
such as scheduling, budgeting and mentoring, as well as having a
proficiency for all the technical components, including maintaining
versioning notes, tracking redesign requests, troubleshooting and
correcting issues and upgrading application as needed. Oftentimes,
Mobile Engineers have to create several versions of the same
application, so it can operate on different platforms, something
the Mobile Engineering Manager will spearhead and help guide their
junior team towards success.
* Help hire, train and mentor mobile engineers who join your
* Understanding the company goals and communicating these to the
* Taking on large projects and guiding a team to success.
* Designing and developing cutting-edge applications that users
* Being well-versed in the work other engineering teams do and
fostering a collaborative spirit.
* Documenting all aspects of work and reporting progress to
clients and executives as needed.
* Help to identify potential opportunities that make the company
* Implementing better-quality engineering processes.
* 5+ years of experience developing Windows Phone, Android
and/or iOS applications
* Extensive experience coding with frameworks like Android SDK,
Xcode and the Windows Phone App Studio.
* High skill in multiple programming languages such as
Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
* Someone who sees the bigger picture while working on a
* An engineer keen on the latest developments in mobile
* A natural leader who is excited to mentor future leaders in
* Someone who enjoys keeping up with IT trends.
* A true professional who can wear many hats while helping to
keep morale high.
*These Would Also Be Nice*
* Excellent communication is a must.
* A strong determination is essential.
* Multi-tasking is key.
* Having a strong sense of organization is vital.
* A visionary who can see the big picture and how the little
parts come together to fit that big picture.