Sr. Manager, Leadership & Learning
Company: International Game Technology
Posted on: November 19, 2021
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to
experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated
segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have
a well-established local presence and relationships with
governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the
world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of
service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000
employees. Overview We enable leadership & development practices at
IGT that are innovative, simplified, agile & transparent. We want
IGT to be known as an employer of choice where our talent is
nurtured, challenged, and flourish. Ready to Play? We are hiring a
new IGTer within the Global Talent Management & Development team.
In this role you will work with the Sr. Director of Global Talent
Management & Development to create the vision and mission for the
global learning strategy, addressing the needs of all professionals
and managers. You Will
- Be the manager of 3+ colleagues and reporting to Sr. Director
Global Talent Management & Development.
- Lead a global matrixed leadership & learning team where
collaboration, team spirit and drive for excellence are distinctive
- Lead global designing and executing of enterprise-wide
leadership & learning initiatives, in support of people managers
and professionals to build individual and organizational
- Manly but not only focus on management and professional
development, diversity & inclusion, and compliance training.
- Lead the digital strategy leveraging on the existing e-learning
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to conduct
learning needs analysis and meet business skill needs.
- Be the go-to person for key stakeholders e.i. HR leadership
team, HR Business Partners and Managers.
- Manage and develop facilitation team to engage in developing
and executing enter-prise programs with quality, on time and within
- Facilitate global informative and capabilities building
sessions to improve professionals and managers capabilities and
- Use data to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision
- Continuously benchmark external best-practice organizations and
network with appropriate partners to be up to speed with cutting
- Manage vendors to partner with on strategic initiatives. We are
hiring a new IGTer who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of leadership development and training/e-learning
- 5+ years of direct supervisory experience, leading remote
- High energy, innovative and creative individual, must be
proactive, self-motivated, problem oriented and critical thinking
- Proven experience in leading teams in a cross-functional,
matrixed environment with teamworking and collaboration
- Able to build credible and trusted relationships quickly and
being seeing as subject matter expert.
- Must possess outstanding collaboration skills, with proven
ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with diverse
stakeholders across department, business lines and world-wide to
- Prioritize in a fast-paced environment with multiple and
changing objectives, to manage ambiguity, and to breakdown
- Support changes and transformations with a strong sense of
urgency, action orien-tation, drive for results, and
- Must attract great talent and build effective teams able to
manage high performing teams.
- Must have proven ability to design solid, agile, and
cutting-edge global learning ini-tiatives to execute on large
- Excellent facilitation skills to lead professional and
management capability building sessions.
- Proven experience and deep knowledge of Learning Management
- Technology and IT savvy, able to leverage technology and IT
systems to make learn-ing opportunities appealing, inspiring, agile
and easy to consume by employees.
- Strong project management skills and experience Hitting the
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
- Self-leadership IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that
reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we
serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our
employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal
attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all
applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview
will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees
a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition
reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Keywords: International Game Technology, Providence , Sr. Manager, Leadership & Learning, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!