PMO Manager -REMOTE
Company: Business Focus Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Business Focus, Inc. is looking for a dedicated individual to
join our team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO
Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO,
providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing
project management staff, and collaborating with other department
leaders to develop projects and programs.The successful candidate
should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills, be
well organized and able to work under pressure.PMO Manager
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define,
prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines,
prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that
team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while
upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office
policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting
company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and
execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and
justification.PMO Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related
- A Project Management Professional (PMP certification is a
- A minimum of five years' experience as a Senior Project
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.Job Types:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusApplication Question(s):
- Do you have PMO experience?
- Do you have experience supervising project managers?
- Are you able to work as a W-2 employeeEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)License/Certification:
- PMP (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Business Focus Inc., Providence , PMO Manager -REMOTE, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!