Tax Senior Manager RI
Company: Marcum LLP
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Marcum LLP is seeking experienced Tax Senior Managers to join
our growing and well-established national firm in our Providence
office. The position requires a high-energy, experienced
professional, with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an
environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism.
We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer
extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Supervise and help drive the success of multiple engagements in
all facets of taxation.
- Perform initial review of complex tax returns for high
net-worth individual, corporate and partnership/LLC clients.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax
planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication,
managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing
tax saving strategies.
- Work closely with Partners, Senior Managers, and staff on
client management, professional development and business
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including
performance and engagement reviews.
- Attend professional development and continuing education
sessions on a regular basis.Qualifications
- 7+ years tax experience required in a mid-to-large CPA firm
- Bachelors or Masters degree with a major in accounting
- Masters in Taxation degree a plus.
- CPA certification required.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and
review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize,
prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills
fostering client -and staff relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and written and verbal
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client
relationships. Job Posting Responsibilities Marcum LLP is an Equal
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry,
national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.
Keywords: Marcum LLP, Providence , Tax Senior Manager RI, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!