Company: Care New England Health System
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Responsible for coding and operations functions for the Coding
functions at Woman and Infants Hospital. Ensures the codings
operational processes support the Revenue Cycle. Oversees, guides
and directs hospital and professional coding staff, develops and
maintains expertise in coding practice, and maintain a
comprehensive knowledge of contemporary health record and coding
practices. Plans, manages and coordinates the daily processes
associated with coding functions and coding staff
* Associates degree required.
* Minimum of three to five years of Hospital based Coding
Management/Supervisory experience required.
* This position requires experience in both CPT-4 and ICD-10 coding
as well as certification as a Registered Health Information
Technician (RHIT) and Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) is
* Professional Fee coding experience is preferred.
* Excellent oral and written skills and knowledge and ability to
collaborate with clinical, operational and financial areas
* Requires strong analytical skills.
Keywords: Care New England Health System, Providence , Coding Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!