Development Director - Public Private Partnerships
Company: Gilbane Building Company
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Development Director - Public Private Partnerships Job Locations
US-RI-Providence - US-VA-Arlington - US-MA-Boston Requisition ID
2022-5717 Category Real Estate Development Company : Name Gilbane
Development Company Overview Gilbane Development Company is seeking
a hands-on and highly collaborative individual with strong
leadership and execution skills to lead the firm's P3 projects and
pursuits. This person will be an active member of the management
team to drive growth and profitability through the delivery of
existing projects and be a leader in proposing/reviewing new
projects/acquisitions which would enhance the company's posture and
bottom line. These responsibilities include but are not limited to
existing project asset management, new project acquisition, capital
budgeting, transaction structuring, legal document review, and
project execution. Responsibilities
- Collaboratively work with existing team to originate,
diligence, and execute of all social infrastructure transactions
including projects in higher education as well as with State,
federal, local or other governmental bodies.
- Develop, monitor and manage internal/external resources in
pursuit (i.e. RFP/RFQ responses) and execution phases to align with
project business plan.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of team members including
service providers, advisors/consultants and contractors to ensure
that profitability, risk transfer, etc. are optimized during all
- Transaction document review and negotiation
- Collaborate / work with analysis on financial modelling,
internal and external presentations, and market research.
- Routinely participates in internal and external meetings on a
variety of matters.
- Investment evaluation, opportunity due diligence and
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Sector and company research (as needed) Qualifications
- 10-15 years' experience in investment banking, private equity,
or real estate development.
- Experience with Public Private Partnership transactions with a
focus on higher education as well as State and Local
- Proven experience managing and executing complex projects with
- Expert understanding of contract law, project financing
documents, construction and building operations/property
- Strong ambition/initiative, willingness to learn, strong work
ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with internal
and external stakeholders.
- In-depth financial analysis skills, particularly within
- Strong industry reputation within the Real Estate or
Infrastructure field, and a track record of building relationships
- MBA, graduate, legal degree or equivalent highly preferred
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which
includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous
profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees' education and
have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in
the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a
position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test. Gilbane
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color,
national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Gilbane Building Company, Providence , Development Director - Public Private Partnerships, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!