Company: Citrin Cooperman & Company LLP
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Citrin Cooperman is seeking a remote Royalty Director for any of
our offices.About Citrin Cooperman -Citrin Cooperman is one of the
nation's largest professional services firms. Citrin Cooperman &
Company, LLP, a licensed independent CPA firm that provides attest
services and Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC which provides business
advisory and non-attest services, operate as an alternative
practice structure in accordance with the AICPA's Code of
Professional Conduct and applicable laws, regulations, and
professional standards. Clients are in all business sectors and
leverage a complete menu of service offerings. The entities include
more than 200 partners and over 1500 employees across the U.S. For
more information, please visit citrincooperman.com and be sure to
follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and
YouTube.Responsibilities, but not limited to: -
- Work closely with Partners and professional staff on catalog
valuations, royalty audits of music companies (e.g. record labels
and music publishers) and other licensees of intellectual property
on behalf of the Firm's clients.
- Manage and responsible for all aspects of engagements:
planning, supervision, review, report writing.
- Extensive Partner and client contact.
- Experienced in Financial modeling.
- Train staff in music royalty issues and royalty accounting
- Analyze and/or supervise large datasets using Excel (possibly
- Review, interpret and apply contract terms to royalty data.
- Supervise preparation and/or prepare workpaper, claim schedules
and reports. -
- Scheduling and other supervisory responsibilities for this
multifaceted practice group. -
- Plan, coordinate and supervise fieldwork conducted remotely or
on-site (travel may occasionally be required.
- Comfortably interact with clients through written and spoken
- Manage ad-hoc requests internal or external, as well as
assisting in various types of research
- Represent the firm at music industry events.Qualifications: -
- Expert in MS Excel-pivot tables, look-ups, etc. (MS Access
and/or SQL database querying skills would be a plus)
- 8 + years of music industry -royalty experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Work well with employees, clients, and licensees.
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. -
Keywords: Citrin Cooperman & Company LLP, Providence , Royalty Director, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!