Company: Brady Sullivan Properties
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Due to our rapid growth and expansion Brady Sullivan Properties
is recruiting for a full-time, experienced Residential Property
Manager for a property in Providence, RI.The Property Manager's
primary responsibilities are the operational and financial aspects
of the properties and meeting company goals in those areas.The
Property Manager will:
- Manage and support all day to day aspects of property to
include marketing, leasing, maintenance.
- Interact directly with prospective and current residents to
achieve maximum occupancy, including generating and handling
traffic, leasing apartments, answering phones, qualifying
prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in
paperwork and procedures.
- Develop and implement a leasing plan to attract new residents
and retain current residents.
- Handle collections, capital improvements, reporting, and
compliance. Perform all of above in accordance with applicable laws
and company policies.Essential Requirements:
- 2-5 years On-Site Residential Property Management
- Must be familiar with all applications of Microsoft office
- Have reliable transportation
- Be trustworthy (Criminal Background will be checked)
- Be willing to work weekendsBenefits: This position offers a
competitive salary. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid
vacation time and 401(k) with employer match.NgKNz45muj
Keywords: Brady Sullivan Properties, Providence , Property Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!