Assistant Account Manager
Company: Fit & Fresh Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are Fit + Fresh. We are for every woman who seeks more
balance in her life. We get it. Some days you eat leafy greens and
rock it at the gym. Other days you can't resist a decadent donut
and live in yoga pants. We know because we design all of our
products by women, for women. We know firsthand that the key to
living your best life is creating a colorful balance and we're here
with a line of accessories to help you do just that.
Fit + Fresh is currently experiencing rapid growth as a result of
its winning formula and is ramping up for continuing success. -We
are looking for creative, passionate, smart team players who want
to be a part of taking the company to the next level. -
We Need an Assistant Account Manager Like You!
As an Assistant Account Manager at Fit + Fresh, you will work
directly with the Director of Channel Marketing and New Business
Development and will be responsible for creating long-term,
trusting relationships with existing and new customers. -You will
be co-managing a specific list of accounts where you will be
accountable for managing all activities related to sales and
relationship growth, including strategy development, analysis,
forecasting and preparation related to sales calls and proposals.
-This role requires up-to-date knowledge and understanding of
industry trends and a sense of urgency for customer deadlines. You
will be expected to lead customer sales calls and must be able to
thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We're looking
for someone with passion for great consumer products that will help
to bring the Fit + Fresh brand to consumers all over the
A Day in the Life
- Develop sales plans, targets, and strategies to achieve the
growth objectives for key accounts.
- Seasonal and in-line assortment planning
- Become the category expert. Maintain knowledge of market and
competitive trends. Understand the retailer's needs, strategies,
and objectives. -Utilize this knowledge and customer data to
maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Works with demand planning to develop accurate sales forecasts
and achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy.
- Liaison between internal departments, communicating retailer
- Manage sales reps or brokers when applicable.
- Seek out and close target accounts -Your Experience Includes:
- 1-2 years of sales and/or trade experience within consumer
products preferred - Recent college grads, please still apply!
- Applicants with retail store/ background experience encouraged
- A strong understanding of and passion for fashion
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill set (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Solid analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities
- Excellent conflict management and negotiation skills
- Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieve
- The hands-on attitude to do whatever it takes to get the job
- Potential for travel up to 4 times a year
- Please note this is an in-office position
Keywords: Fit & Fresh Inc., Providence , Assistant Account Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!