Senior Project Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Senior Project Manager. This position's
primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and
coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen
candidate will assist in the technical design of large business
systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications,
understands data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder
should be able to research on technologies independently to
recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to
technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to
success criteria from design through deployment, including,
reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity,
maintainability and scalability; contributes expertise on
significant application components, program languages, databases,
operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the
build and test phases.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Providence,
RI or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require
travel to project locations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 10 years of Information Technology experience.
- Experience in Program Management.
- Experience in building, training and managing teams.
- Experience in hiring activities.
- At least 12 years of experience in Program Management
- At least 7 years of experience in team building and managing
- At least 9 years of experience in in Agile / Scrum
- At least 6 years of experience in hiring activities.
- At least 6 years of experience in creating and executing
training plans across multiple technologies.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project life cycle
activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Strong communication and Analytical skills.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, Providence , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!