Company: Store Space Self Storage
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our CultureAt Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is that
the relationship with our customers and the service we provide is
the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that Cares'
and we put our employees in the driver's seat to ensure that
success.We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, and ambitious
leaders to join the Store Space team. If you enjoy working with
other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces excellence,
delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to
grow your career - then Store Space is the place for you!
What We're Looking For:Are you passionate about servant leadership?
Do you enjoy motivating and coaching a team to greatness? Do you
have a track-record of building great teams that provide
exceptional customer service?If you said yes to all the above, then
you'll love our fast paced, fun and dynamic retail culture (without
the retail hours)! We are continuing to grow rapidly and need
another District Manager! The ideal is a proven coach, motivator,
and generally energetic multi-unit manager ready to join our Store
Space family.Position Requirements:
- 3+ years of multi-unit operations experience in one or more of
the following: retail, restaurant, hotel, leasing, rental, or other
customer service operation with responsibility for operating 5+
- Willing to travel at least 60% of the time.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, communication and
- Functions with high integrity.
- Demonstrates a real passion for teamwork, coaching and leading
your talented team to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Builds trust with, and demand accountability from, your
- Partners with your team and encourage their personal and
- Listens to customer feedback to seek potential opportunities
for improvement and innovations.
- Strives to grow a portfolio of successful stores by executing
district-level strategies specific to each store's unique strengths
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus!
What We Offer:
- $70,000- $90,000 salary with up to $9,000 quarterly bonus!
- $1,000 monthly car allowance and phone stipend
- Company credit card for travel expenses
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, matched 401K, and paid company
- Uncapped PTO after 60 days of employment
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage rental rates, discounts, Tenant Protection Plan, and
other income sources.
- Deliver the highest profitability for each store by diligently
handling controllable expenses.
- Audit stores on a quarterly basis and ensure follow up on any
- Analyze and ensure integrity of financial reports/P&L;
address trends and issues in district to drive positive
- Access external resources to support district-wide operations
and to execute district and regional initiatives such as human
resources, revenue management, procurement, finance, and
Keywords: Store Space Self Storage, Providence , District Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!