RN Case Manager - Bonus Eligible!
Company: Hope Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Home Care TeamAt HopeHealth, our clinicians share a
heartfelt commitment to helping patients live safely and
independently at home. Join our team, and you'll find:
- No two days are the same. You'll feel professionally rewarded
in a clinically exciting environment. Help deliver innovative and
cutting-edge specialty services including cardiac, advanced wound
care and palliative care programs.
- Your expertise and unique perspective will be valued. In our
inclusive work culture, clinicians are free to work autonomously
while feeling authentic support from the team.
- A flexible work schedule and generous benefits. Work full-time,
part-time or per diem with some scheduling flexibility designed to
maximize work/family life balance.
About This Nursing PositionHopeHealth is seeking an experienced RN
to visit patients in Rhode Island and bordering towns in
Massachusetts. This position is headquartered in Lincoln, RI.This
is a 40-hours per week position that is eligible for a $5,000
recruitment and a $5,000 retention bonus.
What will you do?Provide direct patient care utilizing state of the
art technology and nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate plan of care in collaboration with patient's physician.
- Connect with your patients to see their outcomes first-hand and
to see the difference you are making in their lives.
- Communicate regularly with the patient's interdisciplinary care
team to ensure the most appropriate care is being provided.
- Teach and educate your patients and their family caregivers
appropriate self-care techniques.
What will you bring to the role?Strong desire to join an
organization that is committed to providing patient centered care
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Licensed as an Registered Nurse in Rhode Island and
- Minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Excellent assessment, clinical and communication skills
- Experience with wound care, medication management and cardiac
care a plus
What are the job benefits? For your health and security:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent
- Disability coverage
- Discounts on voluntary insurance programs
- Life and long-term-disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement For your wellbeing:
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- A caring culture that supports your wellbeing
- Work only one weekend a month (day off week before and after)
For your career:
- A robust orientation program
- Educational assistance
- HopeHealth Clinical Education Lab (continuing education)
- Reimbursement for certifications
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity EmployerOur Commitment to
Diversity, Equity and InclusionHopeHealth is committed to advancing
diversity, equity and inclusion in the workspace. We believe that
attracting, developing and empowering exceptional people will allow
us to continue to deliver the best care for our patients and
families.All qualified individuals - inclusive of race, color,
religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age and
ability - are warmly welcome at HopeHealth.
Keywords: Hope Health, Providence , RN Case Manager - Bonus Eligible!, Executive , Lincoln, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!