CRM Project Manager
Company: The College Crusade of Rhode Island
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Purpose of the Position Primary functions and purpose of this
position including overall objectives of the position The CRM
Project Manager serves as the point person on the design and
implementation of Onward We Learn's Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) platform: including events management, new student
admissions, scholarship utilization, and other modules to be
developed in the future. The CRM Project Manager will work with
staff from various departments to understand organizational needs,
develop new modules to support them, explore other types of
technology-platforms to enhance communications and operations, and
to provide training to staff on how to effectively use the CRM
system. The CRM Project Manager will work closely with the CRM
vendor (currently Blackburn Labs) to ensure that all components of
the system are well designed and that project tasks are completed
on time and according to expectations. Major responsibilities,
essential functions and/or activities required to perform the
position including the portion of time spent needed to perform each
responsibility and how the work of the position should be
- Major Responsibility and Percentage of Time: Management of and
coordination with the CRM vendor Supporting Actions:
- Work closely with the CRM vendor to communicate established
operational needs and ensure that technology systems are designed
to support them.
- Attend biweekly sprint meetings and other ad hoc meetings and
coordinate the work of the Onward We Learn members of the CRM
development virtual team.
- Develop and oversee project workplans related to all aspects of
technology design and implementation. Ensure that all tasks are
completed on time and according to expectations.
- Report to the leadership team about progress on technology
implementation and identify and communicate about project risks and
challenges in a timely manner.
- Test new modules and related functions as they are developed
and report bugs to the vendor as soon as possible 2. Major
Responsibility and Percentage of Time: Work with organizational
staff to identify and define organizational needs related to the
CRM, including but not limited to maintenance and enhancements of
existing CRM modules and development of new CRM modules Supporting
- Coordinate with Directors and other staff to determine their
needs related to technology system support.
- Develop and utilize detailed, user-friendly templates for
documenting key information related to program needs and system
requirements in a clear and coherent manner.
- Serve as the primary point of coordination among organizational
leadership and other departments to ensure that
program/department-specific requirements align with
cross-functional needs, reporting requirements, etc.
- Coordinate with communications staff about messaging to
external stakeholders around new product and module releases. 3.
Major Responsibility and Percentage of Time: Provide training and
implementation support on CRM modules and functions Supporting
- Identify and map (in conjunction with staff) all system users
and functional needs related to CRM modules
- Work with the CRM vendor to understand all program functions
and interfaces, troubleshooting and resolving issues or concerns in
a timely manner
- Design training modules and related materials for all system
users, ensuring that they are accessible to and easily understood
by all members of the intended audience
- Conduct live (in-person or virtual) trainings for segmented
stakeholder groups on relevant CRM functions 4. Required KSOC's
(knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics)
- A commitment to Onward We Learn's mission and an ability to
communicate this mission to others.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, especially related
to technology and systems implementation. Vendor management
experience a plus.
- A high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to conduct diligent and consistent follow-up with
colleagues to collect necessary input and assignments.
- Comfort working with a variety of stakeholder groups to
understand their needs and translate them into technology system
- Familiarity with technology-related language and terminology.
Knowledge of SQL and other programming languages is a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency is a plus. Education and
- At least two years of experience managing projects with a
significant technology component.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a business or
technology-related field. 5. Each employee of Onward We Learn is
expected to demonstrate the following in the regular performance of
his or her job duties:
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Onward We
- A positive attitude and willingness to contribute productively
to the success of your team and the organization as a whole.
- An understanding of and commitment to Onward We Learn's core
competencies of accountability, collaboration, communication,
institutional values and service.
- Active participation in efforts geared toward directing and
improving the overall operations of Onward We Learn, such as
strategic planning, organizational development and performance
- Commitment to acting as an advocate and ambassador for Onward
- Knowledge of the barriers and obstacles that low-income
families and first-generation students encounter in the journey to
higher education is preferred.
- Sense of ownership and pride in personal performance.
- Adherence to all existing company policies and procedures.
- Skills related to day-to-day organizational technology
- Perform additional duties as needed. Vaccination Requirement To
prioritize and maintain the health and safety of our staff,
students, and families, as well as comply with the vaccination
requirements of our partners, employees of Onward We Learn are
required to have or obtain vaccination against COVID -19. In
accordance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, exemptions for
medical reasons will be considered. Applications will be reviewed
as they are received, and the deadline to submit an application is
Friday, July 22nd at 5 pm. Salary Range; $65,000 to $75,000
Keywords: The College Crusade of Rhode Island, Providence , CRM Project Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!