RN Case Manager
Company: Providence Community Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Providence Community Health RN Case Manager
Employee - Full Time
Providence, RI, US Provides quality patient care through the
development, implementation and evaluation of individual patient
medical care plans. Functions as a liaison between the PCHC patient
and their family. Follows established professional standards of
care. Functions as an integral part of the Patient-Centered Medical
Home team. Responsible for insuring staff provide comprehensive
care for Patients with complex health conditions. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Work within patient centered patient health team to help
identify patients who have health risk factors, especially for
- Work with a medically-complex and/or difficult to engage
population with mental/physical health challenges including
substance use, mood and psychotic disorders.
- Coordinate medical care for patients with PCHC and specialty
care providers, as needed.
- Coordinate care and communication between multiple providers:
medical, nursing, social and behavioral health.
- Identify and monitor disease specific individual
self-management goals and program measures to reach and maintain
patient care and program targets. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BSN preferred. Current Rhode Island RN license required. CPR
- 2-5 years experience in public health, home care, community
health, or hospital required
- Ability to develop effective interpersonal relationships with
the health care team, providers as well as management team
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities across life
cycle (infants, children, adolescents, adults, prenatal and
- Bicultural (Spanish) skills and bilingual experiences
- Experience in providing managed care patient services.
Commitment to work in community health with the challenges of a
high risk, and often uninsured and diverse patient population
- Knowledge of "infection control protocoal."
- Experience in teaching/educating patients about care of chronic
- Proven writing skills to develop protocols, policies and
- Strong/demonstrated communication skills, written and verbal,
- Ability to manage multiple cases.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understands revenue cycle operations.
- Previous experience with EHR required
- Knowledge and experience in information privacy/security laws,
access and release of information. Knowledge of HIPPA regulations.
PCHC is EOE/M/F/D/V/SO Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-5pm and
Tuesday, Thursday 11am-8pm
Keywords: Providence Community Health, Providence , RN Case Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!