Vice President, Loyalty, Card and Partnership Analytics
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Additional Information Vice President, Loyalty, Card and
Partnership AnalyticsJob Number 22168720Job Category Sales &
MarketingLocation Marriott International HQ, 7750 Wisconsin Avenue,
Bethesda, Maryland, United StatesSchedule Full-TimeLocated
Remotely? YRelocation? YPosition Type Management
JOB SUMMARYThe Vice President, Loyalty, Card and Partnership
Analytics plays a key Analytics leadership role within Consumer
Operations, leading a team of analytics experts who are responsible
for providing data-driven insights and recommendations, globally
across all key markets, in support of Marriotts customer, member,
loyalty program, credit card, partnership, and Homes & Villas by
Marriott (HVMI) strategies and initiatives.Key work efforts for the
Vice President and his/her team include:
- Assessing customer and member health, with responsibility for
customer and member segmentation and lifecycle analysis
- Analyzing loyalty program performance from a customer, owner
and Marriott perspective
- Assessing potential loyalty partnerships; analyzing the
performance of partnerships from a customer and financial
- Analyzing the performance of HVMI from a customer and financial
- Assessing the performance of our global credit card business
from a customer and marketing perspective, and driving insight for
- Identifying key KPIs, forecasting performance, setting
discipline and company-wide goals
- Measuring the performance of key efforts; developing insights
which inform overall customer and discipline strategies
- Working collaboratively with other analytics, research, and
insight teams to generate enterprise-level insights and
- Federating data and analysis to enable good ongoing
decision-making by discipline leaders.In addition, the Vice
President will play a key role as part of the leadership team for
both ISA (Insights, Strategy & Analytics) and Global Loyalty, Cards
and Partnerships (LCP), representing this center of excellence in
internal and external forums.CANDIDATE PROFILEEducation and
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of professional experience, demonstrating progressive
career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Experience in building or transforming an analytics discipline
for an omnichannel organization
- Experience in providing analytical insight to help inform
successful company and business unit strategies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under difficult
conditions, particularly when faced with complexity and
ambiguity.Education and Experience Preferred
- Advanced degree in operations research, applied mathematics,
statistics, economics, business analytics, engineering etc.CORE
WORK ACTIVITIESLeads all Work Efforts for Loyalty, Credit Card,
Partnership and HVMI Analytics
- Plays critical leadership role in quarterly business reviews,
owning the assessment of overall customer and member health,
overall program health, and partnership and HVMI effectiveness from
a customer, owner, and Marriott perspective
- Responsible for customer segmentation and lifecycle analysis,
developing insights and recommending initiatives to better target,
market to, and serve our customers
- Leads the measurement of effectiveness of marketing efforts for
global credit card, applying best practices and ensuring the right
analytical techniques for measuring effectiveness and partnering
with the Marketing and Digital Analytics teams
- Partners with LCP and HVMI leaders, along with other
disciplines, to support enterprise-level and high-priority
discipline-specific efforts through strategic analysis, tracking
performance vs. goals, providing recommendations and insights for
- Translates discipline results into KPIs for the ongoing
evaluation of Marriott Bonvoy.
- Presents comprehensive analytical recommendations and
actionable insights to disseminate findings and successful
practices to key stakeholders and senior management. Explains
complex analytics to a broad audience with varying levels of
technical background and understanding.
- Drives excellence in collaboration and communication across the
organization both within the ISA and LCP teams and throughout the
- Represents Analytics in a wide range of internal and external
forums (e.g., Franchise Advisory Councils, Owner Meetings, GM
conferences, ad agencies, consultants and vendors, industry
organizations).Managing Projects and Priorities
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and
accomplish work for self and direct reports.
- Provides direction and assistance to other teams regarding
projects. Determines priorities, schedules, plans and necessary
resources to ensure completion of any projects on schedule.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best
solution and solve problems.
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and
implement new plans or programs. Generates and provides accurate
and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates the quality of the
- Provides recommendations to improve the effectiveness of
processes or programs.
- Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders.
- Supports achievement of performance goals, budget goals, team
goals, etc.Leading Discipline Team
- Champions leaders vision for product and service delivery.
- Works with direct reports and peers to develop and implement
strategies and goals. Communicates a clear and consistent message
regarding goals to produce desired results.
- Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep team moving
forward toward achievement of goals.
- Provides targeted and timely communication of results,
achievements and challenges to direct reports, peers, and
leaders.Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Interviews and hires employees.
- Promotes the fair and equitable treatment of employees.
- Facilitates regular, ongoing communication in department (e.g.,
- Fosters employee commitment to providing excellent service,
participates in daily stand-up meetings and models desired service
behaviors in all interactions with customer and employees.
- Incorporates customer satisfaction as a component of
staff/operations meetings with an emphasis on generating innovative
ways to continually improve results.
- Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the
performance review process and holds staff accountable for
- Solicits employee feedback.
- Utilizes an open door policy and reviews employee satisfaction
results to identify and address employee problems or concerns
- Promotes adherence to policies consistently, follows
disciplinary procedures and documents items according to Standard
and Local OperatingProcedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and supports the
Peer Review Process.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports
according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Champions change ensures brand and regional business
initiatives are implemented and communicates follow-up actions to
team as necessary.
- Identifies talents of direct reports and their teams and
assists with their growth and development plans.This position
requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to the
first date of employment, subject to applicable law. If you are
offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of
hire, unless a reasonable accommodation request is received and
approved.This position offers health care benefits, flexible
spending accounts, 401(k) plan, accrued paid time off (including
sick leave), life insurance, disability coverage, other life and
work wellness benefits and may include incentive compensation.
Benefits and incentive compensation may be subject to generally
applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other
requirements and conditions. Colorado applicants only: The salary
range for this position is $138,450 to $284,284 annually.Marriott
International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive,
people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any
protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any
other basis covered under applicable law.Marriott International is
the worlds largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and
more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a
great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask,
where will your journey take you?
Keywords: Marriott, Providence , Vice President, Loyalty, Card and Partnership Analytics, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!