Entry-Level Trusts & Estates Case Manager
Company: Chishom Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our Bequest Management
practice group represents some of the nation's most significant
charities. We work with charities managing their bequest
administration through probate and other requirements of estate
settlement, to ensure that donors' wishes are honored and our
clients' missions are supported.CCK is seeking a motivated,
entry-level professional to join our team at the Providence, RI
Headquarters! An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, interested
in representing charities, and possess strong written and verbal
communication skills. This position offers a unique opportunity to
gain important skills while doing meaningful work.As a team and as
an employer, we are committed to equality and inclusion in the
workplace.Bequest Paralegal Responsibilities:The position starts
with training and education on the important subjects of trusts &
estates, probate, and estate settlement. These areas are central to
the work we do for charities. Trained Trusts & Estates Case
Managers undertake the following responsibilities.
- Independent review and editing of legal documents such as
wills, trusts, waivers, receipts, releases, inventories, and
accountings, providing same for review to bequest attorney or
client, as appropriate;
- Communicate directly with financial institutions, estate and
trust fiduciaries, and/or their attorney to facilitate the
efficient collection of charitable bequests.
- Appropriately monitor progress of estate and trust
administration to ensure timely receipt of bequests;
- Collaborate with bequest attorney, team members, and
- Prepare various letters to estate and trust fiduciaries,
confirming receipt of funds when necessary;
- Appropriately maintain bequest database, to include obtaining
all necessary documents, for interoffice and client review of
- Record up-to-date notifications, correspondence, and follow-ups
in bequest database.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Self-motivation, collaborative work ethic, and the ability to
receive and respond productively to constructive feedback, are
essential qualities for success.
- Starting annual salary is $42,500;
- Comprehensive benefit plans including health, disability, and
life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid time off; a wellness
reward program; and much more.
- This role will be required to report to the CCK Headquarters in
Providence, RI daily for training.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; and,
- Internal training provided.To apply, the following item are
required for consideration:
Keywords: Chishom Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, Providence , Entry-Level Trusts & Estates Case Manager, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!