Business Banking Relationship Manager I
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionCitizens Bank is seeking a motivated, highly
successful, proven Relationship Manager with experience in
moderately to less complex portfolios, and a strong grasp of sales
and credit skills. This senior level performer is expected to be
able to have an immediate impact. We reward you with an uncapped
incentive opportunity and the ability to grow your career with a
world class organization. Responsibilities
- Develop consultative relationships with small business clients
in your target market with annual revenues ranging from
- Understand the client needs, provide value added solutions,
manage a portfolio of existing customers and drive new commercial
- Partner effectively with an award winning business banking team
offering a - -wide array of product solutions that will enable you
to enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve
the profitability of customer and the Bank
- Complete Business Banking University and Drive Sales training
in your initial four week orientation and a commercial credit
training program to insure you're prepared to identify, assess and
mitigate lending risk.
- Maintain strong market knowledge and develop, retain and expand
relationships with Centers of Influence ie. CPA's and
- Actively engage in meaningful community activity to expand
potential customer base. Qualifications
- 2+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or
related business lending experience preferred.
- Business to Business sales experience required.
- Motivated self starter with demonstrated leadership ability and
- Successfully operate in a "team" atmosphere building upon and
leveraging strong internal and external network.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, demanding sales culture
with measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit
generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction
- Proficiency with portfolio/account management preferred.
- Ability to understand core business products and services.
Proven track record of sales and outside calling skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to develop strong customer and colleague relationships.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience, -required. - Hours & Work Schedule Hours per Week: - 40
Work Schedule: - Monday through Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
#LI-Sourcer3 Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported
data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify
for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Providence , Business Banking Relationship Manager I, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!