Registered Wealth Management Associate
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Remote/Onsite: Day 1 Onsite .
Is there additional variable compensation: Annual Firm paid bonus
and supplemental compensation eligibility.
Job Summary: As a registered Wealth Management Associate, you work
with one or more of our 14,000 Professional Financial Advisors to
provide service support for their teams and our clients. You would
support one of the most successful team in the market. Creating an
opportunity for career growth and advancement.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years post high school education and/or 4+ years of
professional or relevant internship experience; Undergraduate
degree a plus
- Product Knowledge: Foundational knowledge of investment and
- Series 7 & 66 or 63/65 (partial registration may be
- Personal: Energetic and self-motivated; Coachable; Flexible in
thoughts and activities; Enjoys a fast-paced environment with
changing and evolving responsibility; Detailed oriented; Invested
in personal development
- Client Relationships: Consistently pursues excellence;
Friendly; Creates client confidence; Works quickly to fulfill
client needs; Delivers complex solutions; Able to simplify
processes for clients; Frequent communication; Exercises an
abundance of discretion with sensitive information
- Technology: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Salesforce a
- Communication: Confident and articulate verbal and written
As a Wealth Management Client Associate, you can look forward
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full
potential throughout your career
- A benefits program designed to meet the diverse needs of our
employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for
- Working with industry leading technology
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote
We'll help you:
- Build a successful career at Brokerage through world-class
training and on-boarding programs that set you up for
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from
Academy managers who are invested in your success and training
programs that help you excel, build new skills, or take on
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through
intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined
consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth
knowledge of clients' financial life priorities and connect them to
our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with
experts in consumer, small business and lending.
- Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to
optimize the client's digital preferences.
We're a culture that:
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting
the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect,
connect to, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers
around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Providence , Registered Wealth Management Associate, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!