Manager, Business Applications
Posted on: May 28, 2023
PagerDuty is seeking a Manager, Financial Business Applications
(Netsuite)to join our diverse, customer-focused team! As a Manager,
Financial Business Applications (Netsuite), you will be responsible
for managing and supporting the PagerDuty's financial systems. In
this role, you will manage and prioritize all business requirements
from various Financial, Product and Revenue teams and do what once
they are prioritized?. This role will be a critical
cross-functional leader, enabling the systems involved in Financial
projects, implementations, troubleshooting, and making improvements
and enhancement recommendations to drive PagerDuty's business
- Lead an IT team that develops and implements financial system
initiatives from inception to launch, providing requirements,
documentation, implementation, user testing support, and change
- Define and document detailed functional requirements for
workflow automations and integrations to NetSuite.
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for an ERP implementation and
migration, driving alignment with cross-functional stakeholders on
priorities and approach, and answer clarifying questions as
- Lead business, accounting and workflows process improvements
for various segments across the business, including: finance,
accounting, revenue, sales ops, procurement, tax, audit, and
- Perform regular system analysis to identify gaps and ensure
proper access and financial accounting controls; Build, develop and
test detailed scripted customized solutions and
- Collaborate cross functionally to implement & manage NetSuite
- Keep up-to-date with NetSuite functionality, new technology &
coding standards. Identifying and recommending other key
technologies to support and improve the business processes across
the entire finance organization.
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development
releases prior to migration to production;
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements,
system specifications, workflows, and process
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on production and
sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems; Develop and
maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the
platform; Be responsible for the change management and release
process of NetSuite enhancements and development.
- Partner with business teams to build out requirements for new
processes that incorporate IT security best practices; Maintain
documentation for integrations and other customizations.
- Ensure proper change management and compliance with security,
regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Maintaining systems controls aligning with SOX IT general
- 7+ year's experience developing ERP customizations and
integrations, including 5+ years on NetSuite including the Netsuite
SuiteCloud Developer Certification.
- 2+ years successfully managing, coaching and mentoring a
- A BS in computer science, information systems, MIS, finance,
accounting, or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Suitescripts, Suitecloud, and Suite
Analytics is a must.
- Must have prior Implementation experience of ARM, FAM module,
and Multibook and reconciliation functionalities in
- Strong understanding and working experience with Finance and
Accounting areas (Quoting, Revenue management, Record to Report,
Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations, etc.)
- Experience with IT security audits such as SOC2, ISO27001, SOX,
- The individual must be able to partner with Product Owners and
conduct accurate feasibility analysis, develop optimal solutions,
and recommend industry best practices with respect to Netsuite
usage; Ability to document the Technical specifications and follow
clearly established operating models.
- Accounting and or IT background: including knowledge of
internal controls and how they are applied within financial
applications, is a plus.
- The proven ability to work independently with minimal
supervision and the ability to perform and oversee complex tasks
and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic
- Experience with relational databases and SQL & ETL/integration
tools is a plus.
- SQL, Python, Bash Scripting, etc skills and familiarity with
database concepts are a plus.
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects as needed; Own the
full application customization and scripting roadmap and deliver
The base salary range for this position is 142,000 - 217,000 USD.
This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity,
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The range, which is subject to change based on primary work
location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to
pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we
determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors
including market location, job-related knowledge,
skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this
role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location
during the hiring process.
Keywords: Pager, Providence , Manager, Business Applications, Executive , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...