Licensed Practical Nurse - Free Transportation from Providence to King
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Kingston Center is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
to work at our skilled nursing facility. Openings for Day, Evening,
and Night Shift.
Now offering free transportation from Providence, RI to West
Kingston for your shift, and then back to Providence!
Earn $25.00-$32.47 an hour depending on experience and shift
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
Also offering $1,500 sign-on bonus
At Kingston Center, we offer great benefit programs:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted;
medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals &
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license (any state)
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy,
residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our
mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and
skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good
outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed
to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents,
helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all
residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence.
Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Providence , Licensed Practical Nurse - Free Transportation from Providence to King, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!