Home Health Aide - PRN
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide
Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the
rehabilitation for client when applicable.
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all
aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give
instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood
pressure, temperature, respiration.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) strongly preferred.
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse
Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care
in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to
maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to
make meaningful observations and communicate them to the
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by
completing an online application!by Jobble
Keywords: Encompass Health, Providence , Home Health Aide - PRN, Healthcare , Rehoboth, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!