Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (13143BR)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a psychiatric nurse
practitioner to join our behavioral health team working full-time
or part-time in Westerly, Rhode Island. We ask that you be board
certified or board eligible to apply. Geriatric experience is
preferred, but not required.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by
setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your
lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for
growth and support from a national clinician group focused on
providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealths post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral
healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric
patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision
insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Keywords: TeamHealth, Providence , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (13143BR), Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!