Company: Evolve Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Evolve Healthcare Inc. is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for an
immediate travel opportunity in a Rhode Island medical center. In
this role the selected candidate will provide 12-hour night shift
OR support for a minimum of 13 weeks. Candidates should be strong
team players and flexible to float, as needed.
- 3 years of L&D -experience required
- ACLS & BLS certifications (American Heart Association)
- Valid Rhode Island RN license
- Flexibility to travel to any location in the state of Rhode
- Must demonstrate high level of detail orientation
- Position requires a high level of professionalism, tact,
discretion, and integrity.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as
collaboratively and adapt to changing priorities; demonstrate
resourcefulness and good problem-solving skills.
- $39.16/hour taxable
- $219.00/day nontaxable
- Weekly compensation
To be considered candidates are required to submit a resume and
cover letter with the following items:
- Years of Clinical Experience
- Years of Travel Experience
- EMR Experience
Evolve Healthcare Staffing accommodates the needs of the healthcare
industry while focusing on the healthcare professional. We believe
doing what is right will always be right, and that a more diverse
team will always outperform a less diverse team. We endeavor to
represent the essence of the healthcare industry today - top-tier
talent providing assistance to those in need in the community,
while also continuing the goal to become the epitome of goodwill
among the supplemental staffing industry here in the United
If you have questions prior to applying please call 540-329-8363 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org. -
Keywords: Evolve Healthcare Inc., Providence , RN L&D, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!