Speech Language Pathologist - Remote - Rhode Island
Company: Go Spindle
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Join the Spindle team with this Speech Language Pathologist job
in Rhode Island. This position is a 1099, self-employed contract
role, in a school setting. We are looking for a Speech Language
Pathologist to work full time, working with children ages K-12.
- Must have an active Rhode Island license
- If residing in another state, must have a valid and active
license in the state you are residing in as well to be
- 2 years of previous schools-based experience preferred
- Working with children that have a range of disabilities, ages
- Computer, webcam, and basic technology knowledge
- This position is a 1099, self-employed contract role, in a
- Must be able to pass a technical screening and internet speed
- Liability insurance; 500K/500K coverage annually
- Control your schedule, pay visibility and effortless time entry
through the Spindle appWorking for Spindle means your career
revolves around you and what you desire. Our model allows you to
avoid the middleman and get everything you need from the Spindle
app. Avoid the bureaucracy, the politics and work for the best
employer you can have, you!
Keywords: Go Spindle, Providence , Speech Language Pathologist - Remote - Rhode Island, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!