Account Executive- Healthcare and Life Sciences
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Avtex, a TTEC Digital company, is a remote first employer,
giving you the flexibility to take this job wherever life goes. Our
'MyTime' benefit extends this human centered approach and allows
unaccrued personal time off, so you can prioritize how to manage
your days. Our values support a balance of work and life, insures
continuous education, and incentivizes high performance.We coach
our clients to insure their employees feel valued, happy and rested
because delivering amazing customer experiences is ultimately an
employee first process. - We strive to create an environment where
employees thrive, fulfilled by their purpose, influence, and
teammates.What You'll be Doing The Account Executive (AE) is
responsible for generating revenue through the acquisition of new
clients and expanding the business within existing clients. The AE
builds and manages external and internal relationships - for the
development of new revenue opportunities, creation of value-added
opportunities and a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Build and maintain a minimum qualified pipeline of 3x of
individual annual sales goal
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals as per the annual plan
- Work collaboratively with various members within the Avtex/TTEC
Digital and Microsoft field sales teams to identify, qualify and
lead customers through a detailed and strategic evaluation process
focused on identification of how we can add value to customers and
help them meet their business objectives.
- Work closely with Project Management and Consulting and
Delivery Teams to ensure successful post sales implementation and
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to ensure a high
degree of client satisfaction with products and services.
- Is a primary advocate for customers and for our relationship
with Microsoft field sales roles. What You Bring to the Role -
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in selling and
positioning technology products and software solutions in a high
touch, consultative selling environment.
- Experience in the Microsoft ecosystem a strong plus.
- Experience selling technology solutions in following industries
also a strong plus; Healthcare, Retail or Financial Services.
- Ability to assess customer needs and challenges and participate
with solutions team to architect appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence
credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization,
including executive and c-levels.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization by
collaborating with other sales and support roles to meet client
- Strong account planning and management skills, including the
ability to conduct and utilize research and business knowledge to
conduct prospect and customer profiles to generate new business
- Ability to develop consultative relationships with customers
and partners to understand needs and identify opportunities.
- Possess a passion for sales with a healthy sense of
competition.What You Can Expect -The anticipated range for
individuals expressing interest in this position is $95,000 -
$220,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual
incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may
vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education
and/or skill levels. - -Benefits available to eligible employees
include the following: -
- Medical, dental, and vision -
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts -
- Financial and income protection benefits -
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off -Who we are In March
of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC and operates under TTEC
Digital. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on
fueling experience transformations with deep expertise in the most
innovative and disruptive brands in the digital industry.TTEC is a
proud equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC has
fully embraced and is committed to expanding our diverse and
inclusive workforce. We strive to reflect the communities we serve
while delivering amazing service and technology centered around
humanity. Team Overview:For five years in a row our Microsoft
practice has achieved the 'Inner Circle for Microsoft Business
Applications' designation and we have been recognized as both the
'Partner of the year for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing' and as a
Partner of the year finalist for 'Intelligent Sales & Marketing'.
In addition to our ongoing Gold Partner status, our competencies
range from software development and deployment of Dynamics 365, to
Power Platform, Azure and Microsoft 365.Our integrated team
approach of experienced CX engineers, developers, data scientists,
and solution architects, design, deploy and support complex and
fully integrated digital solutions that are focused on creating an
exceptional customer experience.Rarely do applicants meet all
desired qualifications for a role, so if you feel you have the
ability to succeed in the role above, please take a moment and
share with us your qualifications.#LI-Remote
Keywords: TTEC, Providence , Account Executive- Healthcare and Life Sciences, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!