Family Medicine Physician opening just NW of Providence, RI - loan repayment
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Providence, Rhode Island.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Family Health Center just northwest of Providence, RI is seeking a
motivated physician to provide primary care services to a diverse
clientele of all ages. Group has three locations serving over
13,000 patients from every city/town in the state. Two of our sites
are the only healthcare provider in the community while the third
is one of the largest in area, and as one of the only providers in
the state to accept unlimited numbers of uninsured and Medicaid
patients, many in the community would forego healthcare were it not
for these services.
- Monday through Friday, including one evening shift (until 8:00
- Physicians are eligible for an evening shift incentive payment
equal to 50% of their equivalent hourly rates multiplied by three
hours for each evening shift worked.
- Two patient appointments are scheduled per hour with
administrative time built into the daily schedule. Average daily
production is approximately 12 patients.
- Participation in call rotation schedule (telephone triage only)
is required - compensation for on call coverage is in addition to
- Each physician is paired with a dedicated medical assistant and
is allocated two exam rooms. Additional staff resources include
RNs, nurse care managers, case managers, referral coordinators and
family resource counselors. Presently, there are eight primary care
providers working in our Pascoag office. Our medical staff includes
a mix of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to a
variety of student loan repayment programs.
- Malpractice coverage through FTCA (Federal Tort Claims
- Malpractice gap insurance coverage provided
- Reimbursement for Rhode Island state license fees and federal
DEA fees incurred during term of employment
- Reimbursement for Board dues
- Employee wellness program
- CME stipend of $1,500 per annum paid pro rata as an addition to
biweekly base salary
- Four weeks of paid vacation accrued pro rata over each year of
- Two personal days per annum
- Four CME days per annum
- Eleven paid holidays - subject to change based on economic
factors and business considerations
- Five sick days accrued pro rata each employment year with carry
forward of unused days to subsequent years
- Eligibility to apply for loan repayment assistance through
various federal, state and company programs. Financial assistance
is in exchange for service commitments.
The Community:Providence, RI is one of the best small cities in
America with beautiful waterfront parks, world-class dining,
museums, and historical architecture to fall in love with.
Providence is a culturally diverse metro area home to young
professionals and artists, characterized by a quaint New England
vibe. The city has a budding economy fueled by the health care,
education, tourism and financial sectors.Rhode Island has 400 miles
of coastline and is a top destination in the United States. It has
everything from outdoor adventures - beaches, surfing, fishing,
close to the New England mountains, to big city amenities included
a short drive to New York City or Boston.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220088 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Providence , Family Medicine Physician opening just NW of Providence, RI - loan repayment, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!