Company: City Personnel
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAn organization in Rhode Island is looking to
bring on multiple Medical Assistants! The company has multiple
offices located in Warwick, Providence, and Newport.
Do you have a great attitude, are eager to continue learning, and
have experience in a medical setting with clinical, clerical, and
medical terminology? Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Collect and record patient medical histories, vitals, test
results, and other information for medical records.
- Perform daily administrative duties, including scheduling,
patient check-in / check-out, and medical record. maintenance,
- Prepare exam rooms and assist the practitioners with routine
- Provide friendly and compassionate care to the patients.
- Prioritize confidentiality and compliance with all health care
regulations, including HIPAA.Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Strong emphasis on providing quality patient care
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, and
- A Minimum of 6 months of experience in a medical office
Apply now! If you are someone with a great attitude, eagerness to
continue learning, and have experience in a medical setting with
clinical, clerical, and medical terminology!Submit your resume
today for immediate consideration!Want to explore more exciting job
opportunities? Click herePlease note: City Personnel offers
extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon requestCity
Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin,
religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected
characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the
application process, please contact us.
Keywords: City Personnel, Providence , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!