FLOAT-Medical Assistant Per Diem
Company: Brown Medicine
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCome be a part of the Brown Medicine team, Voted
Best Places to Work, 5 years in a row. Excellent career growth
opportunities both clinically and administratively. Tuition
reimbursement and loan forgiveness available.Guaranteed 40 hours,
work at all locations to fill in for vacancies. Paid mileage. BASIC
- High school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program or demonstrated
experience of a minimum of one-year experience gained through prior
- National certification preferred.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and/or treatment
procedures as dictated by specialty area.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions necessary to
maintain a safe work environment.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and
- Ability to communicate appropriately.
- Ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, professional
working relationships with patients, physicians, supervisor and
- Experience with EMR (E-clinical preferred) EXPERIENCE:Prefer a
minimum of one-year experience working in a medical setting.
Keywords: Brown Medicine, Providence , FLOAT-Medical Assistant Per Diem, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!