Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: August 7, 2022
-RN, Registered Nurse - Home Health CareFull-Time with
Comprehensive Benefits Package! -$15,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
-BAYADA -Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Dedham Office. -
This office provides exceptional care, delivered with compassion,
excellence and reliability to adult and geriatric clients in their
homes in Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge and Surrounding
Towns. - You may be eligible for a $15,000.00 Sign-On Bonus!!
-BAYADA currently has Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem
Opportunities Available! - -One year prior clinical experience as a
licensed RN, in a sub-acute or acute environment, is required. -
-Please Call or Text Susan at 339-235-4363 for immediate
consideration! -BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all
ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest
quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and
reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to
remain at home and receive the medical care required. - - -
-Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- A minimum of one year of recent, clinical (medical/surgical or
- Prior home care experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! -Please Call or Text Susan
at 339-235-4363 for immediate consideration! -Sponsor-RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home
Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture
partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions
are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race,
color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation,
gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. -Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Providence , Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Plainville, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!