Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Company: Greenville Center - Greenville, RI
Posted on: March 18, 2023
GREENVILLE CENTER IS NOW HIRING FOR FT LPNs ON ALL SHIFTS!
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare
services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of
living options and professional clinical services. We are changing
how care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.As a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN change the
lives of patients and residents each day and build meaningful
relationships with patients/residents and their families. You will
be part of an interdisciplinary team that includes physicians,
social workers, dieticians, speech language pathologists, physical
therapists, occupational therapists, that will enable the best
- Deliver efficient and effective nursing care while achieving
positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Evaluate patients to collect data, observe condition and report
changes in condition.
- Contribute to nursing assessments and care planning.
- Supervise and monitor patient care provided by unlicensed
- Administer medications and performs treatments per physician
- Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid
- Variable compensation plans
- Inclusive workplace with DEI committee
- Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
- Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
- Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen
hardshipsRestrictions apply based on collective bargaining
agreements, applicable state law and factors such as pay
classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade,
location, and length of service.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or
- Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing or
pending licensed practical nurse licensure.
- Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric
- Must maintain current BLS/CPR certification if employed at a
skilled nursing center or as required by the state of practice if
an assisted living facility.
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents,
employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis
has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for
employees, care partners and onsite vendors.Other Info
Position Type: Full Time
Pay Target: $29.50 - $32.00
Job City: Greenville
Requisition Number: 449071
Vocational Degree Required
Keywords: Greenville Center - Greenville, RI, Providence , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN, Healthcare , Greenville, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...