Company: eTeam Inc
Posted on: March 18, 2023
About the company
eTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the company of choice for clients, talent and staffing professionals. Today, we're one of the fastest-growing global companies and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts. We aspire everyday to do quality work for our clients and help our talent work at some of the most amazing companies.
*Job Title: CNA/LNA*
*Pay Rate: $24-26/hr on W2*
*# Of Positions: 2 each*
*Duration: 13 weeks*
*Shift Time: Multiple*
*# Of Hours Day: Depend*
*Schedule: Not Mentioned*
*Job Type: Contract*
*Job Description (Detailed):*
* Providing great patient care.
* Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
* Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising.
* Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
* Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
* Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
* Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
* Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
* Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
* Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
* Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
* Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
* State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
* Current CPR (American Heart Association).
* Nursing degree from a CNA program.
* Ability to think and work independently and with direction and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
* Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Current identification.
* Comfortable using a computer.
* Excellent personal hygiene.
*License & Certifications must have :*
*Certified or licensed nurse*
*Covid Vaccination Card*
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
Work Location: One location%52283867% %%mednurse%%
Keywords: eTeam Inc, Providence , CNA/LNA, Healthcare , Greenville, Rhode Island
here to apply!