Physician / ObGyn / Rhode Island / Permanent / OB/GYN Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- OB/GYNs perform complete ambulatory obstetric and gynecological
care for patients and serve as consultant and resource to the Nurse
Practitioners, Midwives, Nurses, and Reproductive Health
- OB/GYNs admit and care for patients at Women & Infants Hospital
and. perform surgery on patients at Women & Infants Hospital when
medically indicated. Such procedures include (but are not limited
to) tubal ligations, c-sections, gynecological surgery, deliveries,
- With staff privileges at Women & Infants Hospital, our OB/GYNs
physicians attend and take call for Women & Infants Hospital
Clinics, Emergency Room, or floors in Obstetrics and Gynecology,
and perform deliveries and other OB/GYN services, for hospital
patients, some of whom are not our patients.
- OB/GYNs also participate in health maintenance and cancer
screening activities, Performance Improvement, Risk Management, and
Peer Review activities. This includes medical audits, chart
- In-house Ob-Gyns, Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, Dermatology,
Asthma/Allergy, Nephrology, ENT, Dermatology, and Nurse Care
Management services, on same EMR. We have 9 neighborhood-based
primary care patient Requirements:
- BE/BC OB/GYN
- Ability to obtain Rhode Island medical license Compensation:
- Base(200k rage) with productivity incentive. Expected
compensation around 275k.
- Benefits package Community:
- Rhode Island may be the smallest state in the country, but ask
anyone who lives there and theyll tell you the tiny state is full
of charm, history, and beautiful scenery. All that is especially
true of Providence, the capital of Rhode Island, which many
consider to be an under-appreciated destination for food, art, and
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Providence , Physician / ObGyn / Rhode Island / Permanent / OB/GYN Physician , Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...