Posted on: November 17, 2023
Make as much as $94 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Providence, Rhode Island, and throughout the metropolitan area, and
finally have the work-life balance you deserve as a hardworking
nurse. At IntelyCare, we understand the importance of flexibility,
which is why our nursing professionals can choose the shifts at our
partner facilities that make the most sense for them. We also
provide the support of W2 employment.
Need some time off to take your kids to the Roger Williams Park
Zoo? Perhaps you enjoy working on your sketch book while drawing
inspiration from the galleries at the RISD Museum. With our unique
scheduling model, you can choose shifts that allow you to fit
everything in. Take a look at the other great benefits and
opportunities we offer and consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $48-$94 (25% higher
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called
"IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally
found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just
a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and
helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the
table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and
running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big
difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands -
I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how
much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have,
the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are
"I'm glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and
respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school
and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can't wait to
complete more shifts."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for
accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Rhode Island state license to practice as a Registered
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
- Strong organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level,
but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider
joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our
unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Providence , RN, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!