Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Full-Time - Providence
Posted on: April 18, 2019
BAYADA--Home Health--has an immediate opening for a--
full-time,--benefit eligible--RN, Registered Nurse--to
perform--home health--visits to adult and geriatric patients in
Cranston, Warwick, East Greenwich and surrounding towns. One year
prior clinical experience as a licensed--RN is required.----BAYADA
has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home
life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our
clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health
care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our
core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and
receive the medical care required.--RN, Registered Nurse, Home
Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make--home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tabletRN,
Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Rhode Island
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.BAYADA believes that our
employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.BAYADA believes that our
clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with
compassion, excellence, and reliability. --Be part of a caring,
professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest
quality care while developing your career with an industry leader.
--Apply now for immediate consideration.--BAYADA Home Health Care,
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will
not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, disability or veteran
Keywords: Bayada, Providence , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Full-Time - Providence, Healthcare , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!