Retail Sales Guide
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Part-Time Retail Guide Job Posting
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what
makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each
person's individuality because there's power in bringing people
with different points of view and life experiences together. That's
why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants
are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and
comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can
IN A NUTSHELL---
The Part-Time Guide is responsible for interacting with patients in
our store locations, providing knowledge, information, and
resources on a regular basis. Addresses and resolves patient
questions and concerns in a professional manner. Provides superior
customer service at all times. The Guide may report directly to the
Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Assistant Operations
Manager. Supports the store's financial and KPI's goals.
Consistently follows the established operational processes. Hours
will range from approximately 20 to 25 hours per week.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the
Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state
cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five
markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA),
Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe), and Texas
(Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast,
and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then
Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are
passionate about a pretty ambitious vision --- pioneering a new
paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For
more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our
customers' expectations and builds a long-term rapport in alignment
using an established customer service model.
- Provide customers and caregivers with expert cannabis
recommendations discussing therapy goals, product effects, potency,
dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge through participation in
internal training programs to answer concerns and/or questions
promptly and efficiently, referring to the store management team
- Participate in the patient intake process, entering and
maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient
information in alignment with HIPPA compliance.
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and
sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS).
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the store.
- Supports the teamwork effort in both opening and closing
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint,
inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING:
- 1-year customer service, retail, or related experience
- Previous experience in a dispensary as budtender and/or
knowledge of Leaf Logix and METRC is strongly desired.
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient level (preferred).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve them in a timely and
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence and ability to build
relationships in-store and cross-functionally.
- Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana.
- Age 21 or over (required).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (required).
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU:
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone.
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important,
but so is getting stuff done.
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't
the best one.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k
with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave,
flexible work arrangements.
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides an
opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and
- Employee discount.
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community
volunteerism opportunities through Benevity.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, counting,
calculating, and computer processing operations.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Kneeling, stooping, crouching, reaching for things on shelving
with assisted ladders throughout the duration of the shift.
- Ability to go up and down the stairs carrying products in trays
and/or boxes multiple times throughout the shift.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES:Our Vision -
why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of
life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global
well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and
recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a
relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity - Collaboration - Alignment - Intentionality
- Accountability - Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our
employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender
identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and
mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual
orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other
characteristics that make our employees unique.
Keywords: Parallel, Providence , Retail Sales Guide, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!