Retail Sales Jewelry Clerical, Providence Place - Part Time
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Macy--s is proudly America--s Department Store. There--s a reason
we--ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value and celebration. Macy--s is also known for giving back to our
communities. The magic of Macy--s ultimately comes alive in our
stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen.
They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable
shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at
Macy--s (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to
explore the world of retail. Some of Macy--s top executives started
their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store
positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and
developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy--s.
Macy--s stores are ideal for building capability in creating
partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of
tomorrow. Macy--s is the --Academy-- for retail careers. Store
colleague position (whether it--s a seasonal job, part-time retail
job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a career
in the world of retail. Many of Macy--s top executives started
their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college
graduates into our development programs in the various functions at
Macy--s. Job Overview:
The Jewelry Clerical is responsible for processing new merchandise
and maintaining all of the records for the Jewelry Department.
Other responsibilities coincide with support and clerical
functions. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy--s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to
participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key
events and peak selling times, Macy--s may offer additional shifts
to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling
tool. Essential Functions:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using technology to
shop and compare, whether Macy--s devices or their own.
- Be proficient in POS systems including Search and Send.
- Use RF equipment to scan out damages, transfers, and return to
- Perform price changes as needed and signing as needed.
- Rearrange jewelry cases for new merchandise, season changes,
special events, and clearance sets.
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not
limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
- Process new receipts adhering to company standard.
- Pack all customer sizing, repair orders and outbound shipments
to the Jewelry Center.
- Organize and file shipping, receiving, customer sizing, repair,
sales, and return documentation.
- Be aware of supply inventory and place orders when needed.
- Replenish displays and other products as needed and assist in
the inventory process
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of jewelry counters and
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful
manner when approached.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a
clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness;
ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color
vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs Candidates in Colorado: Click
here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits . Candidates in
Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click
here for Pay Range STORES00
Keywords: Macy--s, Providence , Retail Sales Jewelry Clerical, Providence Place - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!